Livindi Mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS)Regular price $200.00
- Uses AT&T coverage across the US to connect users to the monitoring center- no landline or base station is needed. AT&T service is included in the monthly monitoring fee.
- Users can have confidence to do what they love and know that if they fall or if they need assistance, they can reach caring specialists 24/7 and receive help.
- With built-in fall detection technology, it can contact care specialists automatically if it detects a fall. Specialists can speak with users, locate them and dispatch the needed assistance.
- It is not guaranteed that fall detection will always accurately determine a fall. It is advised that the user always presses the button when help is needed.
- It includes GPS and WiFi location technologies to help monitoring center specialists and loved ones locate the user.
- It is lightweight and easy to wear or carry. It is IPX6 water-resistant, though it should not be submerged.
- The rechargeable battery in Belle+ lasts up to 5 days per charge, and it includes a simple charging cradle.
- Users can designate loved ones as emergency contacts, so they are notified during and after an emergency.Users and their loved ones can receive alerts when the battery needs to be charged or if it powers off.